The Bihar Post

‘Lord Hanuman’ electrocuted in Bihar after burning Ravana’s Lanka

698

PATNA: In a shocking incident, “Lord Hanuman” was electrocuted shortly after he had burnt the mythological Lanka of demon King Ravana during the Dussehra festival in BIhar, media reports said today.

The incident took place at Palanga village under Phulwarisharif block in Patna district.

- Sponsored -

According to a report in Hindi daily Prabhat Khabar, like previous years, a ‘Ravana vadh’ programme was organized in the premises of a local high school on the fateful day.

You May Like this also

During the programme, Karu Paswan, 25, son of Bhola Paswan, had played the role of “Lord Hanuman”.

After the function was over, Karu was returning to his village when he came in contract with a live wire. He died on the spot.

Soon after his death, his last rites were quietly performed by the family members without informing the local police, the paper added.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More