* PATNA: Bihar has launched an intensive campaign to boycott Chinese products to ‘weaken’ the dragon.
* There have been a number of actions taken in the past few days to hit Chinese economy in a forceful manner.
* In a fresh incident, a local Gram Kutchery under Obra panchayat in Aurangabad district bans the Chinese goods and also announces to collect fine from both selling and buying Chinese products.
* The decision to impose ban was taken at a meeting of Gram Kutchery held last evening. The meeting was chaired by Gudia Devi. Gram Kutchery is one of the important means of local justice.
* Bajrang Dal activists take out a procession in Nawada district on Saturday, warning the shopkeepers against selling Chinese goods.
* The Bihar government issues an advisory to all district collectors and magistrates, asking them to clamp down on firecrackers. The move is set to primarily impact sale of Chinese crackers.
Comments are closed.